Social Media - Join us or like us and be entered into our £50 monthly M&S voucher draw
Terms & ConditionsTrading Address
Saturn Sales Limited (Art 4 Gardens)
Unit 1, Waterloo Business Park
Upper Brook Street,
Stockport SK1 3BP
Tel: 0161 883 2279
Terms & Conditions General
1. All goods remain the property of Saturn Sales Ltd
until payment has been received in full, the Art 4 Gardens shop is fully owned
by Saturn Sales Ltd.
2. We reserve the right to decline any order for any reason.
3. These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
4. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards or via PayPal using the internationally recognised and supported 'Sage Pay' secure payment system. Payment will be debited from your account when you order, i.e. before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
5. All prices products and specifications are subject to change without notice. Reasonable efforts have been made to compile the product listing as completely and accurately as possible, but there may be typographical mistakes or errors in content. The company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
6. We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. However, if within 14 days of receipt of your order you are not satisfied, you have the right to return the goods. Please email us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0161-883-2279, to discuss the issue and to obtain the returns address. All goods returned must be in "as-new" condition, with complete and undamaged packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any goods returned are packaged securely to avoid damage in transit. It is also the customer's responsibility to arrange return shipping with a suitable courier, and pay for the return shipping costs. All returned goods will be subject to a restocking fee of 30%.
7. If goods have been used, or the packaging incomplete or damaged, or the goods are found to be damaged upon return, a refund amount will only be issued to reflect the value of the returned goods.
8. All delivered goods must be checked for damage with 48 hours of receipt. If damaged goods are reported within this time frame the customer will be offered the choice of a refund or replacement of the damaged goods.
9. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
* your name
* your address
* your telephone number/s
* your email address
* your credit/debit card details - these details are not retained.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
10. If your item is not in stock, it will be back-ordered for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
11. For all supply-only customers in the UK, VAT is charged at 20.0%. Documentation is enclosed with the goods to confirm that VAT has been charged. Goods can be supplied to European business customers with no VAT being applied. In these cases the customer will be required to provide us with their Country/EU VAT number in order for VAT not to be applied.
12. For deliveries to a UK address, delivery time is between 1-4 working days. This includes England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
13. The above policies are part of our commitment to high quality service. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.